Monday, June 1, 2015

Forgotten

♪ I... hurt my...self today. To see if I still feel.... I.... focus on the pain.... the only thing that's real. I cut a hole... The old familiar sting... Everyone I know, goes away.... in the end. ♪

Waiting will be the death of me. Never giving up on someone for so long scars the soul too much. But it's okay. It won't matter. My existence doesn't seem to make any vast differences. Everyone could still live on. The world will rotate and time will pass regardless of if I breathe. That'd be one less person for the world to support. But I guess I can't leave this world just yet. I still have a lot of time to waste, trying to counteract the inevitable out of my own greed. Although greed isn't always bad. Everyone wants something they don't have. Just depends on what or who that is that makes greed good or evil. My eyes seem to grow colder every time I look into the mirror. Wrists get redder with every blink. Razor red to be exact. I don't exist. I can't. This can't be real, I can't be real. I have no effect on anything or anyone no matter what I do.
I guess this is where I dissappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment