I need you I want you
I have you I kiss you
I needed you, I didn't know
We hadn't met, Scars began to grow.
I needed love, yours was ruined
Left in ash. You had no clue
We lived in fear never known to one another
We lived without love, thankfully we survived
To exit the gates of hell, with me at your side
On the icy ninth floor we met
Unaware of the love that would soon be kept
It felt like fire, we were hesitant to step
I had hope for what was left in your lost eyes
You barely recognized the humanity locked in mine
On the 8th floor we got warmer.
Never giving up when you pulled away.
I'll hold your hand as I please. So what if I'm gay.
I was melting. You were only beginning to thaw
Underneath your sheet of ice, I saw your smile hidden from all.
From the 7th floor we grew hotter our flame becoming yellow.
Your eyes suddenly had more of that hope I saw before.
The first time I said I love you,we reached the 6th floor.
Hesitant, but accepting you take my hand once more.
Tighter, and with confidence, you think you love me more.
On the 5th floor we realize just how complete we seem to be.
Perhaps love is truly sustainable, between you and me.
You began to fully melt, your hidden colors all shined through.
This is everything we've dreamed of. On the 4th floor you admit you love me too.
I have never been happier. Not once spoiled before.
In such a way that makes me feel that I was everything you were looking for.
Count to 3 and we are chaos. Inseparable in passion and pain.
This floor is our first of many playgrounds
Our affection genuinely holds not a single bound.
From the 2nd floor we are on fire. Together trapped in a Cobalt blue.
This was the moment we first realized the truth "I always needed you"
To never let go, to never brush past.
With your hands in my hair and the firm grip on your ass.
I am yours. You are mine. You are everything. You are divine.
The first floor holds the gate. It's time for us to decide.
At last, not a single cold place remains on the inside.
We will rule this wretched world. One beautiful day at time.
So we exit the gate unable to leave each other's side.
Fingers sewn in place...
"I am yours."
"You are mine."
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Journal Entry: Need
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember the restraining order lmao :^)
ReplyDeleteGay lol
ReplyDelete