After all
the times she’s hurt him, lied to him, gotten all of his hopes up in the last
year and crushing his heart over and over without even dating him; Gwyndolin
still loved her. He has given all a hopeless boy could to her and in actuality
she never seemed to care. Nevertheless he still chased after her. After today,
seeing her and breaking into tears immediately, he sits in his bed, wrapped up
in his hoodie hiding himself and his scars from the world. Was asking for some
girl, any girl to truly love him for once still too much? It was another one of
those nights, laying there crying again trying his hardest not to cut himself.
The adrenaline calmed the boy when he got like this. Just like the night before
I sit and observe him. Trying to figure out why he acts this way. The average
person would have given up on such a thoughtless bitch he fell in love with.
Was it because he knew I was there? I’m just a voice in his head there’s no way
I’m the cause of this. Whenever I try and tell Gwyndolin the truth that he’s
just never going to be with her he just cries some more and complains about his
“bad thoughts”. I consider myself the truth, the fact that this world he’s in
won’t ever change. He sits to himself saying he has depression. I have never
heard that word before. Is he referring to me? All my input about his
unattractiveness or reminding him he’s alone? I’m only stating facts. “Wait
Gwyndolin!” I yell at him even though I’m in his head. “Here’s a thought” I
whisper, “You should just die. It’s such a simple solution. All your pain goes
away. She can’t hurt you anymore if you’re dead its perfect!”
He thinks to himself “My depression is getting really bad. I
shouldn’t listen to it. He’s lying. Wouldn’t people miss me?”
“But they wouldn’t Gwyn. You know that deep down I’m right.
You are fucking worthless and no one will ever love such mess as yourself.
You’re doing yourself and the world a favor. Think of how the girl feels, you
always begging her to be with you all your annoying sweet texts, she won’t miss
you. You pathetic bastard.” Am I wrong for making him want to kill himself?
“Depression” as he calls me is only doing what’s best for him. “C’mon, just do
it already. Get it over with, Take that knife and just cut your neck this time
it won’t hurt for long. Don’t you want to make her pay for hurting you? For not
loving you back, this is her fault, now you’ll never be happy as long as you’re
living, you know the rules, and ‘No one really cares about you unless you’re
pretty or dying’”. Gwyndolin picks up the knife, breathing one last time, He
puts it to his throat. One quick movement of his forearm, the blood began to
trickle down his chest and drip to the floor. He had finally finished his
story. He died, happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment