Sunday, May 8, 2016

Love is a Safety Net That Chokes You

I'm upset a lot of days.
A lot of days I wanna die
But this fucking safety net is keeping me alive.
I'm being hung up by my lips
Always controlled when she doesn't even try.
It's been five months and I still wanna cry
There's always something wrong, she's the only thing that helps
When we're together it's like poison.
But I can never feel it until she leaves
Whether we're friends or not
Whether it's I'm a memory or forgot
My emotions are the same
You fucking drive me insane
This is where the audience learns that you're really not that crazy
Just everything I'm searching for
Where I stay up all night and dream about you wishin' it were more.
Some things can just never be no matter how much we both want them
You're too much of a Harley Quinn while I'm nothing but a Joke.
You're the picture I can't let go of.
The lining in my noose
You're all I've ever wanted
It's no use
When our lips came together it filled the emptiness between us
A gap we both hate
So why the fuck are we still separated
Fuck it I just wanna be evaporated
But not just anywhere into the air you breathe
I wanna be your tears, don't you dare forget about me
I'd be running down your face, dying on your lips just like the before.
By now I'm just lying here, no longer your boyfriend,
Dead, on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment