Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Completion. IV

Although I have adopted the facial structure of a balloon owner, unwillingly induced by her wonderous presence, sleep was still something that eluded me. I oftentimes just stay up to think about the past. Even though it's certainly not enjoyable it allows me to appreciate her more and more with each passing day. If I wasn't reliving old nightmares I often lay and get lost in the peacefulness of her slumber- I have a bad habit of staring at the prettiest thing in the room and not noticing. Her body looked weightless as gravity took full control over it. She'd be no different than a corpse if it weren't for that beautiful countenance she always wore so well.
On occasion she would grow restless, suddenly tossing and turning as if facing the few demons she hid from me. Regardless of how much of me wanted to help, as If an obligation of recompense lead by all she has done for me and yet I am forced to do nothing. I never brought it up as to refrain from stirring up the worst of her reality once our equally sized hands connected like gears built for each other. With the gears locked in place the machine that is happiness moved forward for the day. Just a look into those innocent greenish eyes of her was like seeing a tree bloom for the first time. The balloon reluctantly joins like a typical background character.
As time goes on the strength of her ambiance only grew stronger. A most loving of an embrace she possessed. Something I have longed for since the day of my unfortunate creation. A kind of embrace that makes you want to endure all the world's aliments as it worked as a universal cure which made all that we both have suffered worth it.
She was often cold to the touch. Maybe her icy fingertips were the only reason she held my hands. Nevertheless I minded not. Intent on her end could never remove the immense release in the companionship I have finally gained. I felt as though I had a purpose to her. I was able to keep her warm any time of the day. I would give her all the warmth in my body if I had such capabilities. We were in the rest of this life together. Some would say to suffer the environment together however we both felt nothing but bliss as the others presence came to complete the puzzle of life and that happiness is much simpler than I had previously made it. It is the dream which lives on although encompassed in nightmares, it is the ember that refuses to be smothered during snowfall, it is the space between each of your digits being filled perfectly with another's that completes life's mysteries.
It is everything I've ever needed it to be- her.

No comments:

Post a Comment