Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Silence

Dear Gwyndolin,

      Your mind is so frail. Able to believe there's a change over time when in reality at heart the insanity still lies. A kind of insanity that takes such a thing as Silence and attaches a connotation to it out of thin air.
      Such as Sullenity. The kind of meaningless silence with no purpose or cause yet you're so full of yourself and worried over a fruitless opinion to notice that the world is fine. Yet that sudden, sullen silence reminds you of the kind that occurs between a father and a Son he never sees. When in the real world that's just your own mind toying with you.
       You need this unnecessary amount of reassurance all because you think you aren't worth anything. Yet you and I both know that's not true.
       You take something so menial and minute and through your eyes the world's on fire and everyone hates you.
       To everyone else you're just talking to yourself and their worried about you.
Just trust me on this alright?
You know I'm right because I'm a part of you.
~ Sincerely Yours,
           A Voice of Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment