Oh, hello. I see you're awake. "Where am I?" That's not important you won't be going home. Stop fucking screaming. I take the screwdrivers and Stab his hand nailing it to the arm of the chair. Oops looks like your fingernails are still on. Let me fix that. I take the pliers and slowly tear off each nail. Each one slower than the last. Oh that hurts? Oh well. I'm not stopping your pain. Why? Because no one bothered to stop mine! All they do is sit and pretend they Care and when you finally go crazy and wonder why like it hasn't been boiling over for a long time! Now, back to the skin on your back. I think your spine is a lot prettier when you show it dear. I take the cheese Grater and peel away at him until he is almost no more. Oh you're just crying now? Boo hoo. You still don't know why you're here? You don't remember? That's exactly fucking why you're here because you didn't care enough to remember! Hmm your knees look awful dry. Let me sand them away for you. Now that you're nearly drowning in your own blood, much like I was.I believe it's finally time. I take out a surgical knife. I slowly carve a tear in his cheek. Permanently crying now. Oh look I gave myself one long ago. Back when sorry still meant something from you. Now do you see? Do you remember yet? Do you! You don't. That's too bad. I guess our game is over now farewell. I take the scalpal and drive it through his eye out the other side of his skull. Emotions are all fun and games to people. Until someone creates a serial killer.
Monday, July 6, 2015
Hurt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment