For some reason, life has a continuity of depressives. Regardless of how Long you try to suppress them. Dealing with them is just as difficult. The only 'end all's solution to this sort of things literally ends it all. The things you always want proceed to always disappear. Always. In my case it happens to be women. In my eyes it's not that difficult of a solution. I don't want whores, at This point I don't even want love or any of that teenage relationship bullshit. Just a friend. Just a girl that's there for me. Hell, it's the only thing i need out of dating anyways. They either want nothing to do with me or they just want to be stuffed. It's fuckin' ridiculous honestly. I'm so sick of it. Fuck you society and your bullshit standards. I actually want a legitimate female friend. It shouldn't be weird to just hangout all because where I piss out of has some extra pieces. We're both people so who the fuck cares. It's established as platonic so it shouldn't be a goddamn problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment