My dear Solnyshka,
Little Sun... I always found that so fitting for you. You slowly became the brightest part of my day. You continued to keep my world from going dark. Even when I have little to no value to repay you with. Somehow you have this marvelous ability to bring about a level of comfort and tranquility usually reserved for the power of thunderstorms.
They say eyes are the window to a humans soul. This brings me to a delimma I can't tell whether your eyes are the beautiful part or if it's really your soul that I end up getting lost in when I look at you.
Sincerely,
Nobody.
P.S.
"Ya obozhayu tebya."
And I'm sorry that I do.
If it seems unfinished that's because it is at it's core. There was supposed to be so much more to this initially. But once I saw that it worried you I lost anything extra I might've had to say. And now it's impossible to go back and try and recreate what I wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment