Thursday, May 21, 2015

New Beginnings & Burning Scars

Wha- where am I? This place it's different. I feel different. I can smile... a real smile.... wow. Haven't seen one of these in forever. At least my own anyway. Happiness. I can see you've returned, now why is that? "Well you see it's because of her, the one with the unique eyes" My "sister"? "Yes, if you wish to call her that. She seems to bring out the best in you. Remind you that you aren't so simply forgotten. As an emotion I am baffled by how happy she makes you." It's because she's my bestfriend. She is everything to me. "I see. I am also here because you have finally left that putrid thing you called a relationship" Yeah, i finally did huh. I guess she was the thing keeping you away all along. "Yes, indeed she was. Your sister kept you sane this whole time. It's not like you ever were though. Anyway i shall be on my away allowing you to enjoy your new life. Farewe-- WAIT! What the hell is on your shoulder?!" It's just a scar don't worry. "Too late buddy. Is that scar an 'A' shape?" Yes it is. "Now what does it stands for?" Take a guess I say with a smirk. "Of course that's what it stands for. Do it again and I'll punch you in the throat got it?" Yeah Yeah I got it. "You better. Now here's some tape you won't be broken forever." *Happiness vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment