Thursday, May 21, 2015

Resurrect the Remains

"Wakey, wakey bud." Huh? Oh yeah, this place again. I've managed to wake up here again without any new scars, that's a first. I still have.... my smile from earlier. Wow, does she do a good job of making me happy. She doesn't even try. It's those eyes I swear. I can't help but feel like I miss her at the same time. This is very odd, it's not like, don't interact and yet, i can still find myself missing her.
What's this? Oh an old memory. Wait where am I? I'm surrounded by all my favorite memories. The lock on the door... it's shattered. I walk along the room one by one picking up memory after memory, thought after thought. Every homicidal rampage, every fantasy with her that were just from dreams (Which of course was the biggest section), and lastly I came to a box Labeled "Vampire". it was the smallest of the boxes and seemed light. I have no recollection to what this even pertains to. I then open the box to find it empty. Barren and dry. There seems to be ash along the box as if a memory used to be there, but it all got burned up in negativity. Perhaps it was cut during the void? I thought. Then i remembered that I was the only thing ever cut in the void.

No comments:

Post a Comment